TERMS OF SERVICE:
- LAQSHYA ON is a subscription based paid service offered by Abhyaas for the student/users preparing for various competitive exams of public service commissions. The complete gamut of services offered by abhyaas are listed in detail on the Website abhyaasedusoft.com and mobile app.
- The services of this website abhyaasedusoft.com and mobile app are available only to the registered users ("Users") on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users.
- . The site http:// abhyaasedusoft.com is best viewed in following systems/configurations:
- Bandwidth: 1 mbps or higher
- OS: Windows 7 or later version of Windows
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or later or Google Chrome 34 or later
Mobile App works with android 3+
Access to the abhyaas services and content is subject to these terms and conditions.
- For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure that their e-mail address, as supplied to abhyaasedusoft.com , and mobile app is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
- By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website and mobile app, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein.
- By registering on the Website or through android app , you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to abhyaas so that you may be contacted by abhyaas for education information through email, telephone and SMS.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites, if any;
- The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. If any such mal usage found the User shall notify abhyaasedusoft.com thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. The fee includes prevalent taxes & charges imposed by government authorities.
Rights of Use to Information, Website and Mobile app
- All the videos provided to the subscribers are valid till the exam date or for a period of 9 months from suscription, which ever is earlier.
- The content may be in the form of videos, live classes and documents etc . Abhyaas would decide the type of content based on the requirement.
- On request, abhyaas may sanctions further usages with or without additional fee. Its only discretionary of abhyaas.
- The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable permission granted by the abhyaas to the User.
- The License is non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the information, website and documentation made available to the User .
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if abhyaasedusoft.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, abhyaas has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
- Information, data and documentation may not be distributed by the User to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available..
- Except for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of abhyaas.
- Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of abhyaas is strictly prohibited.
- All the Contents on the website or through app are proprietary to abhyaas except the data / queries posted / uploaded by the users.
- All material available on this website abhyaas including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is the property of abhyaas.
- It is for the student/user to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain competitive exam or not. The abhyaas does not hold itself responsible if a user/student's admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a user/student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the abhyaas.
- It is the Endeavour of abhyaas to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Website and Mobile app . Use of this Website, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Website.
- abhyaas does not claim that the information downloaded are up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make abhyaas site or through available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service is at the user's own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, abhyaas claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
- As the success in the competitive exams depends on several factors like time, capabilities , health, and inter personal relationships of the aspirants ,number of hours spent, abhyaas never make any false assurances .
- The opinions of faculties expressed during their lectures will not be liable and to be considered that those as examples for understanding of certain lessons only. No way is abhyaas linked with those opinions or examples.
Jurisdiction:: The place of jurisdiction shall be Hyderabad, India.